Naga Inc - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New raid team rules

3 posters

Go down

New raid team rules Empty New raid team rules

Post  Tristale Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:15 am

I would like to know when and why it was decided it is okay to swap out/rotate, whatever you want to call it, people who have been raiding weekly on the Ulduar team. I can't see how it is fair to those players who have worked with the team on progression to suddenly lose their spot every other week and lose out on gear and progression experience. In my opinion this should have been discussed with the guild members affected prior to putting the new 'policy' in place instead of leaving them to find out on their own and having to ask why they did not get an invite that week.

Tristale

Back to top Go down

New raid team rules Empty Re: New raid team rules

Post  hellbrass Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:06 pm

i'm sorry, who has been switched out?

the only one we removed from the current Ulduar10 raid team is Hollowchazz, but the reasons for that are between him and the officers.

there has been no policy changes, the invites go out to people who consistently show up for the runs. with a quick addition of someone else in case someone can't make it. that's always been the guilds policy, and is a common policy.

if there has been a mistake on the invites, which is bound to happen just contact Cinthok/Borf, and we will have that corrected Smile

we are also trying to put together a 2nd 10man raid night, to hopefully run on the same nights (Friday/Saturday) if that works with everyone! (of course, we can do a different day if it works better for the 2nd team). This way we can involve more people in raiding, while gearing up faster and strengthening our 25man team with more ulduar practice/gear.

hellbrass

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristale Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:31 pm

I was not invited this week and when I asked Cin why she said I was being alternated with another player each week.

Tristale

Back to top Go down

Post  Borf Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:54 am

Tristale,

I don't know if you posted this before you left, but I think you might have left earlier than the first... either way I want to address it.

We are trying to get together 2 Ulduar teams. The second team will be ready in a week or 2, since most of the members on it run Naxx 25 with us. I will need to move people around to make this happen. If one group is melee heavy, we will need to swap people out.

10 man content is not our main goal. We are doing this since people want to raid more. It also has the added benefit of teaching people the fights a little more before they see it on 25.

I know I chatted with you about this online, and your biggest concern is that we did not have a discussion before doing it. I understand where you are coming from, but I disagree with what happened because of it. It shouldn't be such a big deal! You were still on the 25 man stuff, and we had you on a second 10 man team. No one is above being moved around, considering that I might even be the tank for group 2.

So, I am sorry if you felt disrespected in any way, but I would hope that logic will prevail. We don't disrespect you. It really was just a matter of you being a little flexible when needed.

Borf

Borf

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristale Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:44 pm

I sent you a PM prior to reading this. Thank you for taking the time to answer this in the forum.

Tristale/Melauriel

Tristale

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down