Naga Inc - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raid Times ...

Go down

Raid Times ... Empty Raid Times ...

Post  Borf Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:18 am

Our guild typically raids on the weekends at 5p server time. We do Naxx on Friday and OS/Malygos on Saturday. Sunday is only really used if one of the raids went over the time limit.

If you are unable to raid at this time, then it will be hard to get you into 10/25 man content. Also, we are looking for reliable people. When I say this, I do not mean that you have to be around for every run. If you have to miss for some reason, let us know ahead of time, and we can find a replacement. This is not a problem. Just try to give as much advanced warning as possible.

We are having an issue, especially with the younger players it seems, that they will accept an invitation to a raid, and then not show up. Another problem would be starting the raid and then leaving because "my parents are kicking me off the computer." We cannot have you as a raider if this is your situation. It is nothing personal, but things like this hurt the other players who are trying to raid.

Borf

Borf

Back to top Go down