Naga Inc - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ulduar Raid

2 posters

Go down

Ulduar Raid Empty Ulduar Raid

Post  Logi Sat May 02, 2009 4:31 am

Some of us have the misconception that we need 25 man loot to be able to run 10 man Ulduar.This is not true. You need at least 10 man loot to do 10 man Ulduar and 25 man loot to do 25 man Ulduar. Now if it were true that we really do need 25 man gear to run 10 man Ulduar then lets put it this way. KT, Malygos, Sarth with 1 drake, and Ulduar 10 mans give equivelent item levels as 25 mans. With that said all we need to do is focus on what strat works for us and execute it to down bosses in 10 Ulduar.
Also, farming the other said things will also help us get gear when we cant do 25 mans.

Logi

Back to top Go down

Ulduar Raid Empty Re: Ulduar Raid

Post  Borf Sat May 02, 2009 11:59 am

I agree that we only need 10 man gear to run 10 man Ulduar. But since we are getting more guildies that want to start raiding, it might be better to hit up 25 man Naxx for a while. So when we get our 25 man Naxx strat down, we can do it on Fri/Sat at 5p server time. If we have time, we can do 25 man OS on Saturday as well.

I am up for 10 man Ulduar though, but we should find a day of the week that works well for the 10 of us. I am also interested in running 10 man Naxx for those that still need more gear for 25 man. Let me know what you guys think.

Borf

Borf

Back to top Go down

Post  Logi Mon May 04, 2009 12:59 am

I'm totally up for 25 mans. However, pugging them hasnt been too successfull even though we can do OS and Spider/Plague wing in Naxx. Best bet would be to Run 25 OS and just the Spider/Plague wings on fridays. Thats 28 epics in a short amount of time which include T7.5 glove and shoulder tokens. Since most of our members dont have the gear/dps to run the other wings since they are harder, we should just stop there.Pugs make this harder as well. For Saturdays we can go back to splitting groups up for 10 mans to help gear up guildies. Even if it doesnt work out this way, we still would have the core group to run any 10 man. This would still allow everyone to raid even if its one night a week.

I'm also interested in finding out what date/time is good for our core group to do 10 man Ulduar. We should set this up in officer's chat,vent, or here.

Logi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down