Naga Inc - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We want YOU!

2 posters

Go down

We want YOU! Empty We want YOU!

Post  Arastar Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:40 am

If you're interested in joining Naga Inc, please contact any of us in game, and we'll make sure to get you in. What we're looking for at the moment are just people willing to have fun, be mature, and do new content as it comes. We've cleared Naxx now on 10-man in 4 hours, and hope to get a 2nd group going soon, as well as a 25 man group.

All of our loot is need before greed, so main spec first, and you simply /random 100. That's it - 100% fair. So if you come, and it drops, you can get it. We don't have plans of using DKP or ERP ~Arastar slowly passes you the dice as he softly blows on them.~ or whatever it's called, so you know you'll get into a fair system.

Again, please be mature (no age restrictions - but don't get all crazy eyed), and know how to use vent. You don't have to talk, but at least listen. We hope to hear from you soon!

Arastar

Arastar

Back to top Go down

We want YOU! Empty Raid Times

Post  Borf Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:18 am

Our guild typically raids on the weekends at 5p server time. We do Naxx on Friday and OS/Malygos on Saturday. Sunday is only really used if one of the raids went over the time limit.

If you are unable to raid at this time, then it will be hard to get you into 10/25 man content. Also, we are looking for reliable people. When I say this, I do not mean that you have to be around for every run. If you have to miss for some reason, let us know ahead of time, and we can find a replacement. This is not a problem. Just try to give as much advanced warning as possible.

We are having an issue, especially with the younger players it seems, that they will accept an invitation to a raid, and then not show up. Another problem would be starting the raid and then leaving because "my parents are kicking me off the computer." We cannot have you as a raider if this is your situation. It is nothing personal, but things like this hurt the other players who are trying to raid.

Borf

Borf

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum