Naga Inc - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murderers; Paladin

Go down

Murderers; Paladin Empty Murderers; Paladin

Post  Murderers Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:38 pm

Name: Murderers
Class and Level: 80, Paladin

Current Spec: 0/59/12

Are you willing to respec for raids? Yes

Achievements: List current number of Achievement points. 1955

Professions: Mining- 167/225; jewelcrafting - 130/225

Rare Profession Abilities:

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

Do you have a working non-staticky headset/microphone and are able to maturely converse in vent? yes ny headset/mic is not staticky and yes i can converse in vent

Gameplay Schedule: We usually raid 25 mans Tues and Wed at 5-8:30 server time. List when you are typically online or available to play. Please be very specific and accurate.

Sunday: Commit
Monday: Commit
Tuesday: Commit
Wednesday: Commit
Thursday: Commit
Friday: Commit
Saturday: Commit

Previous Guilds: Risen - Band of Heroes- did not do naxx 25 and i need that to get to 10 man ulduar and i could get into pugs so it was either sit around and wait and not get gear for a while or get another guilda nd Airman said Naga was a good guild and i wanted join it after hearing the good things i heard.

Raiding Experience- up to a bit naxx 25

Classic WoW: Everything

Burning Crusade: i hit 70 a week before lich king so missed alot of heroics and raids

Wrath of the Lich King: Naxxramas 10/25 man; Eye of Eternity none; Vault of Archavon 10 man; Obsidian Sanctum 10/25 man.

Current Gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sentinels&n=Murderers

RL Name: Morgan

When did you start playing WoW? July 1, 2005

Days played on this character? 55

Alts: I have a 19 priest named Coslecoffey, 27 shaman named Nhym a 60 Deathknight named Deathnessy and a lvl 1 warrior my bank Bankiness.

What kind of computer do you play on? 2006 HP

How do you connect to Internet? Satelite

Guild References: Hadeswind

Comments:

By submitting this application I hereby affirm that information provided herein is true, that I have read and understand the Guild Guidelines / Recruitment Policies, and that I agree to abide by all Guild Rules, Policies, and Regulations.
Dylan

Murderers

Back to top Go down