Naga Inc - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selenadusk Affliction warlock

Go down

Selenadusk Affliction warlock Empty Selenadusk Affliction warlock

Post  Selenadusk Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:41 am

Name: Selenadusk
Class and Level: 80 Warlock

Current Spec: List your current spec and also the specific talent numbers.
I have a raiding and pvp spec both are Affliction
Raiding: 54/2/15
PVP: 48/23/0
Are you willing to respec for raids? Yes
Professions: List professions and their current levels.
Tailoring (Shadoweave) : 440
Enchanting: 395
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a working non-staticky headset/microphone? Yes
Gameplay Schedule: We usually raid 25 mans Wed, Thurs, 5 - 8:30 ST and Friday 6-9 ST. We have a lot of 10man runs throughout the week List when you are typically online or available to play. Please be very specific and accurate.

Sunday: Sometimes
Monday: Sometimes
Tuesday: Sometimes
Wednesday: Sometimes
Thursday: Sometimes
Friday: Sometimes
Saturday: Sometimes

My Schedule is pretty hectic I tend to play in the evening and late night every day.
I dont sign up for raids and then not show up.

Previous Guilds: List all previous relevant guilds and WHY you left. Please be specific.
Band of Misfits- They were jerks. (Except for Graystone, the nicest guy in the world). They would try to get raids going, no one would show up. So we'd have to PUG people. Then our GM would give up at the drop of a dime. Also they used Skype for raids which is somehow just obtuse. Pretty much they were no fun.

Cute and Fuzzy Bunnies: Nice guild nice people, I stopped playing wow for a while (7 months) and they kicked me. Can't say I blame them.

Singe: The GM was just way to controlling and didn't seem to think the point of raiding was to have fun so much as to control the minds of 25 people at a time.

Die Standing: Really nice, if small guild. But well, the GM thought that her wow buddies were substitutes for actual friends and well it kind of went South. But actually I have alts that are pretty much the only members of that guild now.

Second Wind: I defended the male lead in American Beauty (I shit you not) and the GM thought I was condoning child molestation. I was kicked and ignored. I laughed myself to death.

Raiding Experience

Classic WoW:
Naxx 40, Molten Core, LBRS, UBRS, AQ 40,
Burning Crusade: Yes
Kara, Mags, Zul'Aman, Black Temple

Wrath of the Lich King: Yes
Naxx 10/25, VOA 25, Onyxia's Lair 25

Current Gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sentinels&n=Selenadusk

This is not a requirement, but we would appreciate the information so long as you feel comfortable.

When did you start playing WoW?
A while ago. Several years.
Days played on this character?
countless
Alts: Wufei, Heero, Treize, Quatre, Millardo, Duomaxwell, Ze(with an accent mark)chs, yeah I like Gundam Wing.

Guild References: Phoebella.

Comments:

I don't whine.
I don't stand in fire.
I dont try to play wow drunk.
I use ritual of souls all the time.
I believe that if there are multiple warlocks I should SS the tank.
I want to be in your guild.

Selenadusk

Back to top Go down