Naga Inc - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mithivius - L80 Warlock - Application

Go down

Mithivius - L80 Warlock - Application Empty Mithivius - L80 Warlock - Application

Post  Mith Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:44 pm

// Salutations. I met briefly with Hellbrass and a couple of your other guild members tonight (Monday, October 26th) at 4C8B. You mentioned that you were seeking ranged DPS. my Warlock comes equipped with a mix of Naxx 25 and Uld 10/25 gear, so hopefully I can be of some use.

I'd be taking on both a realm transfer and faction change to hook up with you guys, so I wanna make sure I'm a fit before I take the leap. Here's my application. Thanks. Smile //

Name: Mithivius (Tentative, subject to change with realm transfer.)

Class and Level: L80 Warlock

Current Spec: 0/41/30 (Raid, PVE) | 52/11/8 (Custom build, PVP DoT-spam) (Link to both)

Are you willing to respec for raids? Yes.

Achievements: 4040

Professions: 450 Alchemist (Elixir Master, aka Flaskmaster™️) & 450 Herbalism

Rare Profession Abilities:

Flasks: Endless Rage, Pure Mojo, Stoneblood, Frost Wyrm, North

Transmute: Majestic Zircon, Eye of Zul, Skyflare, Earthsiege, Earthstorm, Skyfire, Ametrine, Dreadstone, Cardinal Ruby, King's Amber, full circle transmute (all eternals).

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

Do you have a working non-staticky headset/microphone and are able to maturely converse in vent? The headset makes me look like a coach for the NFL - it better be good. (And do gnome impersonations count as immature?)

Gameplay Schedule: 4pm-12am EST Saturday & Sunday, 8pm-12am EST Monday-Friday. (I believe that = 1pm ST - 9pm ST Saturday & Sunday, 5pm - 9pm ST Monday-Friday.)

Sunday: Commit
Monday: Commit
Tuesday: Commit
Wednesday: Commit
Thursday: Commit
Friday: Commit
Saturday: Commit

(As it stands for the foreseeable future, my schedule is open.)

Previous Guilds: I'll only list the ones that are relevant.

<alea iacta est> (Horde/Earthen Ring): Returned to AIE, as it was the only guild that I still had some connection to.

<The Unsummoned> (Horde/Garrosh): Guild fell apart over the summer. Some migrated to other games (Aion included), others fell off the face of the earth. We were attempting to push into Ulduar 25 when it went live with an average of a 21 person turnout. Our core Ulduar 10 pushed forward up til' Hodir. Everything fell apart from there.

<alea iacta est> (Horde/Earthen Ring): Zerg guild, largest in North America (possibly the world). 5k+ members and counting. Holds numerous web celebrities (Leo Laporte, for example - Curt Schilling was also a previous raider and founder of The Unsummoned), but it's a clustermuck of people. Hard to get connected to any particular individuals. Left them to join forces with <The Unsummoned> on Garrosh, seeking a more structured raid schedule w/ folks I could play with on a regular basis.

<Disillusioned> (Horde/Nagrand): First "real" guild experience. Was an officer/webmaster of the guild site. Left for personal reasons - would rather not disclose here.

Raiding Experience

Classic WoW: N/A

Burning Crusade: Karazhan

Wrath of the Lich King: Naxx 10/25, VoA 10/25 (full clear), Uld 25 (to XT), Uld 10 (to Hodir), Sarth +2D

Current Gear: WoW Armory Link

RL Name: Andy

When did you start playing WoW? 2005/2006; didn't pick it up seriously 'til 2007 (BC).

Days played on this character? Aren't we getting obscure? /play = 38D 19H 46M 18S... 19S... 20S...

Alts: Mithox (L42 Orc Shaman, Earthen Ring) + Barossa (L80 Dwarf Hunter, Rexxar)

What kind of computer do you play on? Custom build. Windows XP, 3.5GB DDR2 RAM, 1TB HDD, Radeon x1950 Pro (yes, it's a bottleneck), Core2 Duo 1.8ghz OC'd @ 2.00ghz, dual 19" widescreen LCD's.

How do you connect to Internet? Cogeco Internet Standard.

Guild References: Absolutely nobody. I met a group of you at a gaming shop. That was it.

Comments: Limestone Fever, y'all. Would be nice to roll with guildmates I can associate with outside of the game.

By submitting this application I hereby affirm that information provided herein is true, that I have read and understand the Guild Guidelines / Recruitment Policies, and that I agree to abide by all Guild Rules, Policies, and Regulations.

Mith

Back to top Go down

Mithivius - L80 Warlock - Application Empty Re: Mithivius - L80 Warlock - Application

Post  Mith Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:14 am

After looking at the Sentinels realm forum, I decided to proceed with the realm transfer / faction change anyway. Mithivius is currently in the midst of a faction transfer, so unfortunately my armory profile is unavailable until I get that sorted out tonight. Smile

Mith

Back to top Go down