Naga Inc - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dtoxx moonkin application. Friend of Rehan

Go down

Dtoxx moonkin application. Friend of Rehan Empty Dtoxx moonkin application. Friend of Rehan

Post  xtoxin Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:07 pm

Instead of listing your gear, you may provide a link to the Armory.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sentinels&n=Dtoxx

Name: Your character's name Dtoxx

Class and Level: 80 Druid

Current Spec: List your current spec and also the specific talent numbers.

Moonkin 14/57

Are you willing to respec for raids? Yes

Achievements: List current number of Achievement points. 2656 not real big on achievements.

Professions: List professions and their current levels. Mining 450 JC 450.

Rare Profession Abilities: List rare Recipes, Plans, Schematics, Formulas, or Formulas. Dont have many but the spell power and spirit gems that come from dragons eyes.

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

Do you have a working non-staticky headset/microphone and are able to maturely converse in vent? Yes

Gameplay Schedule: We usually raid 25 mans Tues and Wed at 5-8:30 server time. List when you are typically online or available to play. Please be very specific and accurate.

Sunday: Commit
Monday: Commit
Tuesday: Commit
Wednesday: Commit
Thursday: Commit
Friday: Commit
Saturday: Commit

Previous Guilds: List all previous relevant guilds and WHY you left. Please be specific.

Raid Inc. Racism issues with certain officers. Did not like the jokes they made constantly. Left Exile recently because they seemed to not want me to raid with them although I was doing well over 5k dps and top 5 every raid.

Raiding Experience

Classic WoW: Did not raid in 1-60

Burning Crusade: Yes, anything from heroics to SSC and Hyjal raided on my mage back then.

Wrath of the Lich King: Yes, Everything from Naxx to ToC.

Current Gear: List the items you currently have equipped or provide a link to The Armory.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sentinels&n=Dtoxx
RL Name: Joshua Menchaca

When did you start playing WoW? I started playing WoW roughly around 3 years ago.

Days played on this character? 200

Alts: List ALL of your alts. Crowdcontrol

What kind of computer do you play on? Built it myself. Quad core processor windows vista, 4gb ram, 9800 GTX+ graphics card.

How do you connect to Internet? DIrectly from the modem.

Guild References: List any members of Naga Inc that are willing to vouch for you. Rehan

Comments: List any additional information you think may be of use to us in evaluating your application, such as why you want to become part of Naga Inc.

Hopefully I will be a part of the team soon guys I really look forward to it.

By submitting this application I hereby affirm that information provided herein is true, that I have read and understand the Guild Guidelines / Recruitment Policies, and that I agree to abide by all Guild Rules, Policies, and Regulations.

xtoxin

Back to top Go down