Naga Inc - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rehan's App

Go down

Rehan's App Empty Rehan's App

Post  rehan Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:35 pm

Name: Rehan

Class and Level: 80 Paladin

Current Spec: Retribution 5/11/55

Are you willing to respec for raids? Yes

Achievements: 3120

Professions: Engineering 450, Herbalism 250

Rare Profession Abilities: Jeeves

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

Do you have a working non-staticky headset/microphone and are able to maturely converse in vent? Yes

Gameplay Schedule: We usually raid 25 mans Tues and Wed at 5-8:30 server time. List when you are typically online or available to play. Please be very specific and accurate.

Sunday: Always/anytime
Monday: Always/anytime
Tuesday: Always/anytime
Wednesday: Always/anytime
Thursday: Always/anytime
Friday: Always/anytime
Saturday: Always/anytime

Previous Guilds: Raid inc, I was kicked because one of the officers didnt like me.
Undying - THey are falling apart and are holding me back gear and content wise

Raiding Experience - Cleared all raids in the game (except having killed Yogg and algalon)

Classic WoW: All raids

Burning Crusade: Yes

Wrath of the Lich King: Yes

Current Gear: List the items you currently have equipped or provide a link to The Armory.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sentinels&n=Rehan

RL Name: Tyler

When did you start playing WoW? The day it came out.

Days played on this character? 187 days

Alts: Morhlen - 80, Tyrandrius - 77, Nvisible - 49, Wicklow - 65, Zalimar - 49, Morhdan - 56, Morhdius - 75, Daylem - 49.

What kind of computer do you play on?
Custom built, very nice machine.

How do you connect to Internet?
Cable internet.

Guild References: List any members of Naga Inc that are willing to vouch for you.
Disapointed, Ebbony.

Comments: Im a real friendly guy, I know every fight for every boss, im very well geared and i believe i would not let you down as part of your raiding team.

By submitting this application I hereby affirm that information provided herein is true, that I have read and understand the Guild Guidelines / Recruitment Policies, and that I agree to abide by all Guild Rules, Policies, and Regulations.

rehan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum