Naga Inc - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some of you think you know me....

Go down

Some of you think you know me.... Empty Some of you think you know me....

Post  Mador/Dave Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:39 am

SO! Some of you think you know this guy? Well some of you know the out layer, like an onion you have to go deep down Very Happy.

Well anyways enough BSing around, My name is Dave, I am 21 years old and have been playing wow 2 months AFTER lich king came out. I started playing this game due to bordum and something to do. I now play this game for fun and friends and it is my relaxing area. I am a fireman and have been for about 5 years (since i was 16) I dont know what drew me to it, but i absolutely love it. It is probally the best jon on earth. I was recently let go from my job with no reason so currently un employeed. I love going out with friends and having parties, i live in an apartment with my older (step) brother, bud, aka naastery or remdius. We live in a nice 2 bedroom apartment in The woodlands, texas. I have lived in texas (houston to be exact) for all of my life.

I love goign out in the contry and getting dirty riding four wheelers hunting camping ANYTHING to that nature is fun. I live 30 minutes from a lake and own 2 jet skis so during the summer i wont be on much during the days. I have 5 sibilings, the youngest my little brother luke at 7 yrs old, my little sister mackenzie at 9 yrs old, then there is me, my stepbrother bud, my sister terri at 24, and my step sister at 26.

I love music, all kinds, i can listen to music any day all day. I mainly listen to rock and rap, but some days its nice to relax with some country music or blues. some days during raids i will listen to music until a boss.

And yes i like going out drinking and/or getting drunk. I'm 21 years old and can finally do it legaly in bars so why not, but i am always safe and have a dd. I like to mainly just have a good time and live life to the fullest because i never know when im going to die or not so why regret and not live life?!?! ( and no i am not a man slut and i do not like guys!)

One day i plan on meeting "that girl" and settling down and being more "mature"

I also have a facebook/myspace look me up "Dave Harrington from the woodlands college park HS"

I know i rambled but its almost 4 am i wake up for work at my part time in 2 hours so yea.

Anyways a little bit bout me and my life, if you wanna know anything else just ask away im far from shy

Mador/Dave

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum