Naga Inc - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about hunters and what they are about

2 posters

Go down

about hunters and what they are about Empty about hunters and what they are about

Post  Hikki Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:16 pm

as we had a while ago, a debate about pets.

some mentioned pets should be stronger, like in bc days.

I on the other knew it was not their intention. It has always meant for pets to be a support role, not a dps role. And they have been doing that really well.

Think about it real life. If u're hunting say... a bear, your hunting dog was meant as a bait pretty much. I'm much sure the gun you use was the main source of damage Smile

If they were to make pets strong, then they will be over powered, think about it, the have made pets immune to many aoe party effects, like in sapphiron. only way i see that they can balance it out if they did try to make bm viable for raiding, is to buff dps on pets, but nerf the immunities, which hence leads to them dying to stupid crap.

Imagine in Kara, where the last boss randomly targets a group of ppl and debuffs them to 1 hp and it can target your pet, that would suck. So doing 500-1k dps on a pet is amazing right now, its free damage, that you don't have to pay attention to much. On top of that, if you do what i do, i still have passive abilities for my survival or MM spec where if pet is summoned out, u get a 3% damage buff. It was meant as a support role for hunters, not a dps role.

If it was a dps role, mine as well let us just tame druids that are in feral form Very Happy

Hikki

Back to top Go down

about hunters and what they are about Empty Re: about hunters and what they are about

Post  Skullbash Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:36 pm

Hikki is quite the hunter irl. He has like four hunting dogs and a spectral elk. I would trust his judgement.

Skullbash

Back to top Go down

about hunters and what they are about Empty Re: about hunters and what they are about

Post  Skullbash Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:53 am

i'm a survival hunter/ninja (i'm azn i have to be a ninja)

Skullbash

Back to top Go down

Post  Skullbash Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:53 pm

Also Hikki didn`t log me off of his computer.

Skullbash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum