Naga Inc - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Byondimage- DK DPS

Go down

Byondimage- DK DPS Empty Byondimage- DK DPS

Post  Byondhell Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:14 pm

Name: Byondimage

Class and Level: 80, DK- 14/0/57- Now in upcoming patch with the DK changes the spec might change depends on what happens- Here is my ARMORY: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&cn=Byondimage

Current Spec: Currently UH DPS spec-14/0/57- Now in upcoming patch with the DK changes the spec might change depends on what happens

Are you willing to respec for raids? Yes

Professions: JC/Mining - 77/290, I'm not a person that lvls Profs usually, I will lvl JC/BS if required by the guild

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

Do you have a working non-staticky headset/microphone? Yes

Gameplay Schedule: I am currently a High School student so my schedule would be 5:00pm CET to 2:00 AM on week days (this time can ALWAYS be changed if it for progression, i can stay online for days on end if the guild needs me for progress) and on weekends I am on from roughly 12:00 PM till whenever I am needed. I know your raid schedule and I am on every one of those days if you need me, the thing I have a problem with is Friday night raids. In general I have plans on Fridays so seeing me on will be tough BUT of course what ever the guild needs, if you need me to be on on Fridays I will, if you feel like my presence on Friday wont change much then I will be more then happy to go to FNM or go LAN with some friends Very Happy

Sunday: Commit
Monday: Commit
Tuesday: Commit
Wednesday: Commit
Thursday: Commit
Friday: Sometimes
Saturday: Commit

Previous Guilds: The guild I am currently in is a guild named Cataclysm on my server Mannoroth. There are multiple reasons I am leaving. First off I do like the GM, he is a giant douche bag and it bothers me, along with that he is starting to bring a lot of people into the guild that I absolutely despise and raiding with people that yell over vent about how Americans are better then Canadians and how they themselves are the best players in the world get irritating after a while and I loose my will to raid. Second reason is one of the guys who is a friend of mine and one of the reasons I am in the guild is quitting the game this month because he experiences the same frustration that I do in raids. Finally after seeing all the content WOTKL has to offer ( have not downed Lich king but 16% wipe is the same to me) I would rather be in a guild that is more chill and is with people that I know in real life. Previous guild of mine was Ascendants on server Mannoroth, this guild I raided with back in Burning crusade until end of Naxx start WOTLK after that I quit the game for a while and when I came back there was no room for me in their raids so of course me craving some LORE i decided to APP to another guild.

Raiding Experience

Classic WoW: Some of MC.

Burning Crusade: Yes- Hardcore raided on my Lock in the beginning joining a guild named OMatic, with this guild i was at the pinnacle of my raiding career where we were 3rd on our Server progression wise behind Vodka and Illuminati and in the top 100 guilds in world all the way up to Vasj where our GM rage quit to go to Illuminati. Then I joined Ascendants where I raided till some of MH and switched over to PVP.

Wrath of the Lich King: Yes- Have done all raids except for Ulduar because I had stop playing during this time and have experience up to Lich King in 10 man and in 25 Blood Queen/ Cleared Plagueworks.

Current Gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&cn=Byondimage

This is not a requirement, but we would appreciate the information so long as you feel comfortable.

When did you start playing WoW? Ending of Vanilla, year 2006

Days played on this character? 65 days

Alts: Byondhell- lvl 80 rogue (was my old main over 200 days played on him)

Guild References: List any members of Naga Inc that are willing to vouch for you.
I don't know anyone's char name but Nick Chan will vouch for me

Comments: List any additional information you think may be of use to us in evaluating your application, such as why you want to become part of Naga Inc.

Well I am a very chill guy, very dedicated to the guild who understands his role to how in raids and in the social network of the guild. I like to PvP A LOT but along with it comes a shit ton of QQ about classes which i apologize about. You are looking at a Gladiator with raid experience that is geared nicely for your lvl of content. I am looking joining the guild more as a friend then a hardcore recruit that is looking for loot and progression, I just want to raid casually and help friends out with raid progression. I am not a loot whore, I will never complain about loot. A down side that I have is my computer, it is very old and i do run low FPS in raids (especially 25 man) so i do a bit less DPS then a player with my gear would because of FPS issues but even though I run 3-10 FPS in a raid my raid awareness is still very high, I will very very rarely die in a fight do to me standing in something, only fight I have trouble staying out of is the Vortexes on Princes because on low resolution and graphics I cant see em and since no debuff is applied i will get hit once by them but never again. So that is all I really have to say, once you have reviewed my application you may talk to me in RL when I'm at the store or something. I will be transferring over 1 week from today to the 8th of March.

Byondhell

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum