Naga Inc - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurnoc's Guild App

Go down

Kurnoc's Guild App Empty Kurnoc's Guild App

Post  Kurnoc Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:58 pm

Name: Kurnoc

Class and Level: 80, Death Knight

Current Spec: Unholy 17/0/54

Are you willing to respec for raids? Yes

Professions: Herbalism - 51 Alchemy - 178. (Picked them up 2 days ago)

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

Do you have a working non-staticky headset/microphone? Yes

Gameplay Schedule: We usually raid 25 mans Wed, Thurs, 5 - 8:30 ST and Friday 6-9 ST. We have a lot of 10man runs throughout the week List when you are typically online or available to play. Please be very specific and accurate.

Sunday: Sometimes, When I am at my dad's I have to leave at 7 server and make an hour drive home. This is only every other weekend
Monday: Sometimes, Normally family activities are held on mondays from about 5-6 maybe 7 server time.
Tuesday: Commit - Unless plans change last minute I am available on tuesdays from about 5 server to 8 or 9 server.
Wednesday: Sometimes - Activities are again sometimes held on wednesdays from 6-7 server.
Thursday: Commit - Thursdays are currently free in my book for the same hours as tuesdays, 5-8/9
Friday: Sometimes - Depends on the raid times. Every other weekend I have to go to my dad's and there's never a set time he gets home. Generally is around 4-4:30 server time.
Saturday: Commit - Unless plans are made I am free on saturdays. And if plans are made an Officer would be made aware.

Previous Guilds: Abscido, I was in this on my Paladin. They invited me for a raid once, it was before invites were supposed to go out, I told him to save my spot while i finished getting my last Shiny Treasure for the Oracles, he said ok, I told him when I was done and I was ignored. I kept telling him I was ready for 15 minutes then it was past the time for the raid to start and he was debating on who to take for dps. 3 People logged on late, one of them being a Ret Paladin and he took him instead of me. (I had better gear) And in that run that Paladin got I do believe it was 5 pieces of gear.
Exile : I joined this again on my Paladin because no one needs Death Knights lol. But I got fed up with all the senseless yelling over vent and the immaturity that was everywhere. That and they never took me to anything. Instead of trying me out in raids to see if I could get a spot on the team the teams were chosen from the core raiders and I never saw anything.
Alexsrazsas Guardians : Again a problem with favoritism where they would take other people over me just because they knew them in real life. This is understandable occasionaly but I was the highest dps in the guild and they couldn't down bosses due to dps issues. So I got tired of hearing the complaining and them blaming me for never going, eventhough the raid leader chose his friends nephews cousins uncle over me. Not even kidding they did that once. >.>

Raiding Experience

Classic WoW: Was just starting my account at that time, never hit the cap

Burning Crusade: Yes, Zul' Aman, Kara, some of SSC.

Wrath of the Lich King: Yes, Full clear naxx 10/25, EoE 10/25, Uld 10 to Yogg, Uld 25 to Cat lady and done vezzax, full clear ToC 10/25, First wing of ICC 10.

Current Gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sentinels&cn=Kurnoc
(I have a Trophy of the Crusade and am working on getting my 245 chest piece)

This is not a requirement, but we would appreciate the information so long as you feel comfortable.

When did you start playing WoW? About 3 years ago or so I think. Only a year before BC was launched.

Days played on this character? 19, 15 hrs.

Alts: List ALL of your alts. Oh goodness.
Ranthazar
Apacolypto
Tweix
Lehi
Hinote
Abinadi
Apacalypto

Guild References: Mador. Smile He knows me mainly by Ranthazar so if you were to ask him that would be the name to use..lol

Comments: I love raiding. However my previous guilds have had a bad habit of not taking me or putting me in the groups with people who aren't geared to be in the raids. Naga seems friendly and able to see the loot which is what I would like. I come ready for raids and when my proffessions are up I help when I can and rarely ask for help in return.

Thank you for your time!

By submitting this application I hereby affirm that information provided herein is true, that I have read and understand the Guild Guidelines / Recruitment Policies, and that I agree to abide by all Guild Rules, Policies, and Regulations.

Kurnoc

Back to top Go down