Naga Inc - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vandilizm, App.

Go down

Vandilizm, App. Empty Vandilizm, App.

Post  Vandilizm Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:57 pm

Name: Vandilizm

Class and Level: 80 Rogue

Current Spec: Assassination 51/13/7

Are you willing to respec for raids? Yes

Professions: Mine/JC Both 450

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

Do you have a working non-staticky headset/microphone?Not at the moment, working on getting one asap though Smile

Gameplay Schedule: We usually raid 25 mans Wed, Thurs, 5 - 8:30 ST and Friday 6-9 ST. We have a lot of 10man runs throughout the week List when you are typically online or available to play. Please be very specific and accurate.

Sunday: Available almost always during the day.
Monday: 2 - 8 server time.
Tuesday: 2 - 8 server time.
Wednesday: 2 - 8 server time.
Thursday: 2 - 8 server time.
Friday: 2 - whenever.
Saturday: Free the whole day (for the most part)
Part time job may interfere with some of these play times. But they are accurate for the most part.

Previous Guilds: Was in Perfect Storm, stopped playing WoW for a while so I had to leave, currently in "The Lunar Police", thinking of leaving because I'm looking for a bigger raiding guild.

Raiding Experience

Classic WoW: AQ20

Burning Crusade: Yes (Gruuls,Mag)

Wrath of the Lich King: Yes (ToC 10, up to Twins in 25 man, Full clears of 25/10 man Naxx, some of Uld 10 man, Sarth+1/Maly 10/25

Current Gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sentinels&cn=Vandilizm

This is not a requirement, but we would appreciate the information so long as you feel comfortable.

When did you start playing WoW? Close to the release of BC

Days played on this character? 87

Alts: 77 hunter (Lostdestiny) 36 NE Drood (Vandyy)

Guild References: Dont know any of them personally, ran Uld with Dumehammer last night, but other that, I'm not friends with anyone in your guild.

If you were wondering why I put up an app for your guild, its becuase I've only heard good things about Naga Inc. No drama, good people, good raiders. I've been thinking about getting back into raiding for a while now, and I think doing it with Naga Inc would be a great start Smile Hope you pick me Very Happy

Vandilizm

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum