Naga Inc - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ben. read this

Go down

ben. read this Empty ben. read this

Post  hellbrass Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:47 pm

[01/08/2010]
13:53 [Hellbrass]: lol, qaas is usually quite helpful, but hes kind of a crumy enhance shamana
13:53 [Hellbrass]: and the EJ thread on enhance shamans is like 400 god damn pages long, enhance shaman theorycrafting is just terrifying
13:54 [Hellbrass]: but, at least enh shaman is a blast to play. but if you would like any advice, im very happy to offer some, i can review gems/glyphs and gear you want to aim for, and i'd be very happy to do so with you
13:54 [Bazoomulous]: um iv done lots of reading up on itzd
13:55 [Hellbrass]: ahh superb, one of the challanges is that enh has changed alot between the last few patches. so reading upto date info is always best
13:55 [Bazoomulous]: i asked qaas for help and he said simply read ej
13:55 [Hellbrass]: but if you'd rather have first hand help, rather than a bunch of text that can't answer most of your questions, im eager to help
13:56 [Hellbrass]: i think thats only becuase he doesn't know very much about enhancement shamans, or he was just being a grump
13:57 [Bazoomulous]: part of my problem is the amount of gold i make i would have better gems but i just dont make enough gold to keep getting the best ones
13:57 [Hellbrass]: thats fair, but it is a requirement of any raid team to have proper gems and enchants at all times
13:57 [Bazoomulous]: i do dailys when i have time
13:58 [Hellbrass]: i know it sucks to replace them all the time, but its a part of the game, and a part of raiding
13:58 [Hellbrass]: but you can also always ask fo assistance, we have lots of JCers in the guild who im sure will be eager to help even to finance your gems!
13:58 [Bazoomulous]: yes i under stand that
13:59 [Bazoomulous]: but atm i spent alot on my resto gear then bam spent even more doing the enhance thing im trying my best to gear my self respectifully for raiding
14:00 [Hellbrass]: oh for sure, and i understand that. but at this point its been a few weeks since you switched over, which should be ample time. not having correct gems/enchants is simple something we don't accept excuses on, given an appropriate amount of time, of course.
14:00 [Hellbrass]: if you have trouble, simple ask on of us for help, most people, even qaas, are usually eager to help.

hellbrass

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum