Naga Inc - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appliation - Tidbit of bladefist

Go down

Appliation - Tidbit of bladefist Empty Appliation - Tidbit of bladefist

Post  The_Fallen_One Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:16 am

Name: Tidbit, from the bladefist server...Name is taken on here so will have to rename him

Class and Level: level 80, mage.

Current Spec: Last left off in Arcane raid spec...unsure whether this is still the prefered raiding spec.

Are you willing to respec for raids? upon getting duel spec i would hold arcane and fire, don't usually play frost but if necessary i would gladly respec to help out the guild.

Professions: jewel crafting - 407/450 & mining - 450/450

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes, will have it and proper addons once computer is up and running again.

Do you have a working non-staticky headset/microphone? Yes, with plenty noise cancelation so you can get swept away with my barry white smoothness.

Gameplay Schedule: We usually raid 25 mans Wed, Thurs, 5 - 8:30 ST and Friday 6-9 ST. We have a lot of 10man runs throughout the week List when you are typically online or available to play. Please be very specific and accurate.

Sunday: Sometimes
Monday: Sometimes
Tuesday: Sometimes
Wednesday: Sometimes
Thursday: Sometimes
Friday: Sometimes
Saturday: Sometimes

* I usually work throught the week at 5am until latest is around 4pm. so i mean if were finishing at minight here i will need enough time to get sleep and do my responsabilities at work. but i know me and sometimes i just need an energy drink and the knowledge we took down something tough lastnight to get me through the day.

Previous Guilds: Broken axe brigade: leaving to play with people who are more local , also many were offline for a year+, Phallanx: Left due to them for going casual players to be "a hardcore" raiding guild, Unity: Left following a friend both virtually and IRL, AOC (agents of chaos) Left due to guildleader taking a mental breakdown caused by poor leader ship skills, fluffie bunnies...Left to keep my sanity upon realizing everyone was aprox 12.

Raiding Experience

Classic WoW: I have run AQ -20/40, Ony, ZG, (after nerfing)

Burning Crusade: I saw some hyjal, TK and BT - Provided Mage tank for illdari council (Also after nerfing)

Wrath of the Lich King: No, working on heroics for badges, and some gear.

Current Gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&n=Tidbit

This is not a requirement, but we would appreciate the information so long as you feel comfortable.

When did you start playing WoW? Approx. 1 year after the launch of vanilla wow but i had played the story since Orcs and humans and am pretty much a walking wow encylopedia.

Days played on this character? a year or two i believe.

Alts: none on this server, but upon cataclyms launch there will be a healer and a druid.

Guild References: I don't know any guildmembers Online names, But i do know Jake and Nick from their work.

Comments: I have had a reputation of being "The Roaming gnome" This came from a habbit of showing up in hidden places such as being in gilineas before its launch, The dancing trolls,Quelthelas, ZG Part 2, Hyjal (Not the raid), The IF Airport and Old IF And I have Also recieved Gold medals in Swimming Have swam All three continents, EK,KAL and NR..And I have Flown the Exterior of OL on a Regular flying mount i'll add.

* I have seen GM Island but i never Went there on my own Charachters.

With cataclysm changing all my old Locals I Will have to see If the Romaing gnome can find All the new stuff.

Thank you for your time!

By submitting this application I hereby affirm that information provided herein is true, that I have read and understand the Guild Guidelines / Recruitment Policies, and that I agree to abide by all Guild Rules, Policies, and Regulations.

The_Fallen_One

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum