Naga Inc - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining Naga Inc

Go down

Joining Naga Inc Empty Joining Naga Inc

Post  RickyLMyers Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:40 am

Name: Mehdik

Class and Level: 80, Priest

Current Spec: Holy / Disc

Are you willing to respec for raids? Yes

Professions: Tailor / Enchanting (450 each)

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

Do you have a working non-staticky headset/microphone? No

Gameplay Schedule: Monday, Wednesday - Friday 5:00 - 9:00 (sometimes later), Saturday, available all day, Sunday, available all day.

Sunday: Commit
Monday: Commit
Tuesday: Never
Wednesday: Commit
Thursday: Commit
Friday: Commit
Saturday: Commit

Previous Guilds: Paradigm - guild fell apart, Unrelenting - guild fell apart, End Game - my account was hacked, I just didn't rejoin after I got my toons back.

Raiding Experience: 10-Naxx, 25-Naxx, 10-Ulduar (never completed), 25-Ulduar (never completed)

Classic WoW: Yes, I've run most everything

Burning Crusade: Yes, I've run most everything

Wrath of the Lich King: Yes, I've run most everything

Current Gear: I'm in the Armory, Mehdik - Sentinals.

This is not a requirement, but we would appreciate the information so long as you feel comfortable.

When did you start playing WoW? Day it came out.

Days played on this character? A lot.

Alts: Sangrial (Paladin 80), Drexen (Warrior 80), Elrik (Rogue 80), Rikki (Mage 80), Puremagic (Mage 80), Glacier (Mage 76), Grimrik (Hunter 75), Dethovrtme (Warlock 72), Ricylyn (Shaman 10)

Guild References: Jaricarsis

Comments: I've raided with Naga back when you linked up with Unrelenting. The raids where fun and well organized. The loot system you have, will at least allow me to get some gear where as in the past I've had the most abysmal luck getting anything. Which you can see by me gear when you check Mehdik out on the Armory.

RickyLMyers

Back to top Go down