Naga Inc - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feyrganos app

Go down

Feyrganos app Empty Feyrganos app

Post  Feyrganos Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:50 pm

Name: Feyrganos

Class and Level: 80 Druid

Current Spec: feral (tank) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sentinels&n=Feyrganos (link to my armory)

Are you willing to respec for raids? Yes but im pretty sure my spec is correct for raid (i always play around with it to make it better making test with stuff)

Professions: skinning and leatherworking both max, just dont have any toc or ulduar pattern

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a working non-staticky headset/microphone? Yes

Gameplay Schedule: We usually raid 25 mans Wed, Thurs, 5 - 8:30 ST and Friday 6-9 ST. We have a lot of 10man runs throughout the week List when you are typically online or available to play. Please be very specific and accurate.

Sunday: Sometimes
Monday: Sometimes
Tuesday: Sometimes
Wednesday: Sometimes
Thursday: Sometimes
Friday: Sometimes
Saturday:Sometimes

Previous Guilds: On the wings of twilight, too much drama and we were not going anywhere for progression

Raiding Experience

Classic WoW: none

Burning Crusade: Yes (kara)

Wrath of the Lich King: Yes (naxx cleared (10-25), toc (10 clear, 25 only anub i havent down), done a little of ulduar about 4-5 boss

Current Gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sentinels&n=Feyrganos

When did you start playing WoW? about 3 year now

Days played on this character? 44 days

Alts: Shinryuu (shaman), Feyrias (dk) both 80

Guild References: Phoebella

Comments: Im trying youre guild because Phoe been trying to get me to join for a while now, i know i dont have the best gear (im working on it) but people say im a good tank. I have a changing schedule so i cannot say ill be there that day for sure but when i sign up for something ill be there. I am willing to learn and open on sugestion.

Feyrganos

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum