Naga Inc - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Claricedarli (Tony)

Go down

Claricedarli (Tony) Empty Claricedarli (Tony)

Post  Claricedarli Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:06 am

GUILD APPLICATION
Admin on Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:05 am

.We are a raiding guild, there for before applying please make sure you have a correct PVE raid spec, are enchanted and gemed and of course at the current level cap.

We are a fun and progressive raiding guild who try to have fun first, then progression and gear later.
We are looking for members with a solid attitude, are looking to raid with a consistent team and show up for the greater majority of raids and there to help the whole guild at. If this sounds like your type of guild, please fill out the application or contact any of ours officers online.

Please copy and paste this form, fill it out as completely as you can, and post it in a new thread in the Guild Recruitment forum.

Instead of listing your gear, you may provide a link to the Armory.

Name:Claricedarli

Class and Level:80 Mageling

Current Spec: List your current spec and also the specific talent numbers.Arcane 57/3/11

Are you willing to respec for raids? Yes-as needed

Professions: List professions and their current levels.Maxxed enchanting/herbalism

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

Do you have a working non-staticky headset/microphone? Yes

Gameplay Schedule: We usually raid 25 mans Wed, Thurs, 5 - 8:30 ST and Friday 6-9 ST. We have a lot of 10man runs throughout the week List when you are typically online or available to play. Please be very specific and accurate.

Sunday: Never need at least 1 day a week to farm raid consumables
Monday: Commit
Tuesday: Commit
Wednesday: Sometimes
Thursday: Commit
Friday: Commit
Saturday: Sometimes

Previous Guilds:Reverie-Left cuz i was moved to nightshift and couldnt make any raids
Singe-Loved the guild ,hated the dumbass gm latank.......after 9 months had enough

Raiding Experience

Classic WoW:nope

Burning Crusade:Kara,Mags,Gruuls,ZA some tk up to Alar

Wrath of the Lich King:Naxx,Uld upto Freya,Ony,Toc

Current Gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sentinels&n=Claricedarli

This is not a requirement, but we would appreciate the information so long as you feel comfortable.

When did you start playing WoW?2.5 years now

Days played on this character?

Alts: List ALL of your alts.Felkalel,Lothander

Guild References: List any members of Naga Inc that are willing to vouch for you.

Comments:I have been officer in several guild because i like to help people out.Currently iI am the gm of crucible(a small guild of like 6 freinds) If accepted I would need time to appoint a new gm. Thank you for your time and concideration

Clars Armory

Claricedarli

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum