Naga Inc - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padgan's App

Go down

Padgan's App Empty Padgan's App

Post  Padgan Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:04 pm

Name: Padgan

Class and Level: 80 Pally
Current Spec: Holy/Ret (dual spec)

Are you willing to respec for raids? My ret spec yes, my heal build is the current proper raid build for healing

Achievements: 4k+

Professions: 450 BS/ 450 JC.

Rare Profession Abilities: 2 H TOC BS paterns, and 15 epic JC cuts.

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a working non-staticky headset/microphone and are able to maturely converse in vent? Yes

Gameplay Schedule: We usually raid 25 mans Tues and Wed at 5-8:30 server time. List when you are typically online or available to play. Please be very specific and accurate.

Sunday: Commit
Monday: Commit
Tuesday: Commit
Wednesday: Commit
Thursday: Commit
Friday: Commit
Saturday: Commit

Previous Guilds: Just transfered servers, was on Arathor, which was a mediocre server, economy was out of wack, i was in a top ten man raid guild, but couldnt get into the only two top 25 man raid guilds due to raid time issues

Raiding Experience

Classic WoW: most raids completed

Burning Crusade: most raids completed

Wrath of the Lich King: All raids up to 25 man heroic TOC (3/5 bosses down in that) (all ulduar heroic modes minus yogg)

Current Gear: List the items you currently have equipped or provide a link to The Armory.

RL Name: Brad

When did you start playing WoW? 2005

Days played on this character? 120+

Alts: n00b DK padsknight, made it do play around on as a farmer

What kind of computer do you play on? intel i7 gtx 9800 graphics 8gigs o ram,

How do you connect to Internet? dsl

Guild References: can not remember the name of the player but the gm works at a store in my home town and told me to app as soon as i transfered over

Comments: Right now due to just transfering my toon over the armory isnt updated and am unsure when it will be, i can always meet with an officer in game and they can inspect my gear and build, i am knowledgable with all wrath fights, and am will to share and learn what knoweledge is out there,

By submitting this application I hereby affirm that information provided herein is true, that I have read and understand the Guild Guidelines / Recruitment Policies, and that I agree to abide by all Guild Rules, Policies, and Regulations.

Padgan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum