Naga Inc - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kùrgan's Application

Go down

Kùrgan's Application Empty Kùrgan's Application

Post  Kurgan Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:35 pm

Name: Kùrgan

Class and Level: 80 Death Knight

Current Spec: Blood 51/0/20

Are you willing to respec for raids? Yes

Achievements: List current number of Achievement points. 2395

Professions: List professions and their current levels. 450 Herbalism / 450 Inscription

Rare Profession Abilities: List rare Recipes, Plans, Schematics, Formulas, or Formulas.

Class Glyphs / Frost Lotus ( Or if we're in need of any other herb, I'd be glad to farm them :] )

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

Do you have a working non-staticky headset/microphone and are able to maturely converse in vent?

Yes

Gameplay Schedule: We usually raid 25 mans Tues and Wed at 5-8:30 server time. List when you are typically online or available to play. Please be very specific and accurate.

Sunday: Commit
Monday: Commit / Sometimes
Tuesday: Commit
Wednesday: Commit
Thursday: Commit
Friday: Commit / Sometimes
Saturday: Commit

Previous Guilds: List all previous relevant guilds and WHY you left. Please be specific.

<Wise Plus Brave> - Looking to do alot more active raiding.

Raiding Experience

Classic WoW: All of the Old School stuff, save MC =\

Burning Crusade: BT, Kara, Mgt's Terr. However, limited Sunwell.

Wrath of the Lich King: Ony 25, Naxx 10 some 25, Sarth 10,25, Uld 10, Some 25, Northrend Beasts ToC10

Current Gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sentinels&n=K%C3%B9rgan

RL Name: Steve

When did you start playing WoW? Release

Days played on this character? 21

Alts: List ALL of your alts. Zap 70 Horde Shaman

What kind of computer do you play on? AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual Core 5000+ 2.61ghz ; Geforce8800GT, 4gRAM; 60G HD Smile

How do you connect to Internet? Wireless

Guild References: List any members of Naga Inc that are willing to vouch for you.

Hmm don't know many Naga Inc's, but I've pugged with you all.

Comments: List any additional information you think may be of use to us in evaluating your application, such as why you want to become part of Naga Inc.

I'm looking for solid consistent, fun raiding guild, where I can contribute the most, and be a part of a great team, and progress steadily through end-game content.

Kurgan

Back to top Go down