Naga Inc - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25 man Naxx/OS

2 posters

Go down

25 man Naxx/OS Empty 25 man Naxx/OS

Post  Borf Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:03 am

Hey guys,

I sent out raid invites for next week. We decided to just jump into the 25 man content, since group 2 was having so many issues. We will still have to PUG a few, since everyone will not be able to go for gear reasons. Anyone that cannot do the 25 man can still run daily heroics and random guild 10 mans.

Tanks: Borf, Gwyneviere, Zul
Healers: Hellbrass, Cinthok, Divine, Elily, Heilanna, Tikimon
DPS: You must have at least 1600 dps to go. That is even super low, for any PUGS we require 2k minimum. We don't mind helping a little in the guild, but it is also the player's responsibility to gear up in heroics.

Check the sign up. I put most of the dps on there, but I know a few don't have the required DPS. We will PUG the rest of the players.

Stuff to work on: Gear up! This is most important. Keep running those heroics to get more stuff. Read about the fights! If you are unfamiliar with Naxx take a look at some of the fights on Youtube to see how they go. Get vent! We can try and help with that too.

The last thing I wanted to talk about was raid start times. Since we are getting more people together, you need to be online 15 minutes before the raid (minimum) so we can figure out who is coming. Be sure to decline the invite if you can't make it. We start the raid at 5, we have to start forming up before that to make it happen.

Borf

Back to top Go down

25 man Naxx/OS Empty Re: 25 man Naxx/OS

Post  hellbrass Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:49 am

i'm excited to try this tonight.
i'm sure it will be fun, even if its not the smooth raid some of are used to, it will be great to see a larger raid team and for me, it will be a superb chance to play with some of the fresh faces that have joined us in the last few weeks.

p.s. no one roll on my shoulders.
or else.
or else what?
exactly.

hellbrass

Back to top Go down

Post  hellbrass Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:07 pm

just as a heads up, the mrs just called and let me know we are having internet issues at home, so i'm going to leave work early to try to suss it out and phone my ISP if i have to. if worse comes to worse and you lads and lasses don't see me, thats why. best of luck if i can't make it.

hellbrass

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum