Naga Inc - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleekslayar's App

Go down

Sleekslayar's App Empty Sleekslayar's App

Post  sleek Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:01 am

Name: Your character's name

Class and Level: 80 Warlock

Current Spec: Destro 0/17/54
Are you willing to respec for raids? yes

Achievements: 2655

Professions: grand master in engineering/mining 450

Rare Profession Abilities: don't really work on those atm

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

Do you have a working non-staticky headset/microphone and are able to maturely converse in vent? Yes

Gameplay Schedule: We usually raid 25 mans Tues and Wed at 5-8:30 server time. List when you are typically online or available to play. Please be very specific and accurate.

Sunday: Sometimes
Monday: Sometimes
Tuesday: Sometimes
Wednesday: Sometimes
Thursday:Sometimes
Friday: Sometimes
Saturday: Sometimes

Previous Guilds: Seeds of Destruction. I left because they weren't raiding. Only true guild i've been in the rest i've been were my own
Raiding Experience- I've done 10 ulduar/naxx, done 1 25 man ulduar but we didn't get very far

Classic WoW: done most other than AQ 40

Burning Crusade: Yes

Wrath of the Lich King: Yes

Current Gear: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sentinels&n=Sleekslayar

RL Name:Spence

When did you start playing WoW? december of 2007

Days played on this character?55 days, 23 hours, 55 minutes

Alts: Glonise-34 pally, Sleekness-31 rogue, Laurthros-64 Druid

What kind of computer do you play on? Acer

How do you connect to Internet? Local connection

Guild References:Rehan

Comments:Im Very good at listening, love to raid when i can meaning i work a lot at night but when i have the chance to raid im all over it... very trustworth individual, Love to be in a guild that's mature... I hope to see u guys soon

By submitting this application I hereby affirm that information provided herein is true, that I have read and understand the Guild Guidelines / Recruitment Policies, and that I agree to abide by all Guild Rules, Policies, and Regulations.

sleek

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum