Naga Inc - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About the Deathknight

2 posters

Go down

About the Deathknight Empty About the Deathknight

Post  Admin Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:05 pm

If having problums with deathknights and not know what to do on them or how to spec just let Dæthknight know in guild i can help u out alot with wat u need there are a few Dk dps specs i know good, and know how to play the specs i chose unholy dps over the blood raid spec just cuz its more my type of play <Both do about same damage>. u can see my current spec if u go to my link here
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sentinels&n=D%C3%A6thknight
you can also get to it off the link Roster on the guild webpage if u click on my name.

My Rotation is
Plague Strike, Icy Touch, Blood Strike,vBlood Strike, Scourge Strike, Death Coil. <Re do that over and over for trash mobs>
for bosses i do
[Plague Strike] [Icy Touch] [Blood Strike] [Blood Strike] [Scourge Strike] [Death Coil] [Empower Rune Weapon] [Scourge Strike] [Scourge Strike] [Scourge Strike] [Summon Gargoyle] then repeat the rotation for trah mobs till things on CD are off CD

My Glyphs i like with the unholy spec is / use this glyph for farming
Majors: [Glyph of Scourge Strike] [Glyph of Bone Shield] / [Glyph of Death Strike]^
Minor: [Glyph of Pestilence] [Glyph of Horn of Winter] [Glyph of Raise Dead]
Minors dont rele mater i use these cuz i prefer these over others.

If you have any questions ask me in game. ( have fun with the Deathknights )
""(Q'')Q "FIGHT!" Q(''Q)""

Admin
Admin

https://nagainc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

About the Deathknight Empty don relate to the above post.

Post  Logi Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:38 am

this post is old so dont use it "this is Daethknight" i will be posting a new updated spec once the next patch gose live if u need info on a Dk dps now pst me in game and i will help u glyph, spec, and teach u how to use your spells in what order to maxamize dps.

Logi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum